News from UBM Businesses
ICMI Announces Program for 2017 Contact Center Expo & Conference in Orlando
Conference to Feature Seven New Learning Tracks Specific to Current Customer Service Industry Trends
Jan 4, 2017
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), an industry leader for more than 30 years, today announced a robust new program for its 2017 Contact Center Expo & Conference. As the number one event for contact center professionals, the 2017 Contact Center Expo & Conference will help professionals discover best practices for their contact centers and new ways to deliver world-class customer service in this complex and ever-changing world set with progressing expectations.
The ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference takes play May 22-25 in Orlando, FL. For more information and to take advantage of early bird pricing, please visit: ICMI.com/CCExpo
"This year's program will not only offer insight into what techniques and strategies the top players in the industry are using to improve their businesses, but also how to excel at customer service through constant waves of change," said Patty Caron, ICMI Event Director. "The contact center space is one that is always changing and incorporating new practices and tools to meet ever increasing expectations. This year's Conference has been molded to confront those changes and expectations, while arming today's professionals with what they need to continue progressing."
ICMI's Contact Center Expo & Conference will provide the tools and education to ensure that your organization stays ahead of the curve in a constantly changing world. Contact Center Expo & Conference will offer new insights and best practices to meet these needs through new keynotes, sessions, workshops, and training focused on seven new learning tracks.
New Learning Tracks for 2017 include:
- Contact Center Metrics: Determining what to measure and how to interpret data to improve operations
- Customer Experience: Discover what is important to your customers and learn innovative methods for improving the customer experience
- Employee Engagement: Strategies for managing employees in the contact center focusing on retention, coaching, stress and attendance
- Foundational Best Practices: Learn how to make immediate improvements in your contact center through critical sessions focused on best practices and actionable ideas
- Future Trends in Customer Service: The customer service landscape is constantly changing, this track will provide insight into future trends and expectations
- Omnichannel Best Practices: Discover key insights for delivering a seamless cross-channel experience for best in class customer service
- Optimizing Your Workforce: Learn how to drive increased productivity and efficiency in your contact center through improved workforce optimization
The Conference will also introduce a range of new programs aligning with themes found throughout the entire schedule.
- Master Minds Program: This program is tailored to help attendees form a year round support group to share new insights and learnings, while working together to combat initiatives throughout the year.
- Executive Connections Program: An exclusive upgrade, this new program provides an opportunity for executive level professionals to network and consult with peers in a similar leadership role facing the same strategic challenges.
Top names in customer service management have been secured as keynote presenters for the 2017 Contact Center Expo & Conference. Each morning the event will start off with an inspiration focused keynote presentation featuring insights, tips and motivational stories pulled from each speaker's professional journey.
- How Disney University Develops the World's Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees - Doug Lipp, Former Disney Head of Training, Expert on The Art of Customer Service, Leadership, and Change How Disney University Develops the World's Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees"
- The Cult of the Customer: Create an Amazing Customer Experience that Turns Satisfied Customers into Customer Evangelists - Shep Hyken, Customer Service and Experience Expert and New York Times & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
- Seriously Sparkly Service: Making Innovative Service Profoundly Remarkable - Chip Bell, Customer-Focused Strategy Expert
Networking & Training
Beyond the program's sessions and keynotes, the conference will offer unique networking and training opportunities to provide a glimpse into real-world call centers and how they have overcome specific industry obstacles. Conference highlights include:
- Contact Center Tours: A chance to visit local contact centers including Walt Disney World Reservation Center, JetBlue University, Walgreens, and more.
- Networking: Opportunities include receptions, breakfast roundtable discussions, social functions, group dinners, contests, and the popular mobile app.
- Case studies: Industry leaders will share best practices, including Overstock, NFCU, TD Ameritrade, Infinite Campus, US Bancorp, DMV.org, Thomas Edison State University and more.
- Full-day ICMI training: Led by ICMI's Certified Associates to prepare today's professionals with the latest industry best practices.
- ICMI Global Contact Center Awards Party – Honoring finalists and recipients of ICMI's annual Global Contact Center Awards for their dedication and accomplishments in delivering superb customer management.
To view the full conference program, please visit: ICMI.com/CCExpo
Get Registered: Register by January 31st and save $400!
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs. For more information and to register, visit: secure.icmi.com/expo/2017/
Apply for a Media Pass: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Resources/Media-Center
Follow us on Social:
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)
For further information: Richard Trunzo, ICMI PR, ICMIPR@ubm.com